Abu Dhabi Global Market Square
Abu Dhabi Global Market Square is the commercial center of Al Maryah Island and is home to various blue chip companies and local, regional and international institutions. It features four Grade A commercial towers Al Sila, Al Sarab, Al Maqam and Al Khatem, alongside the headquarters of Abu Dhabi Global Market, designed by world renowned architects Goettsch Partners.
Key to the success in attracting corporate occupiers has been the high standards of design, construction and management, demonstrated in the completion of the island’s first phase of development by Mubadala.
In total the four office towers combine to provide approximately 200,000 sq m of Grade A office space to the Abu Dhabi commercial market place. ADGM Square has been designed and built to rigorous international environmental standards. The towers were the first buildings in the UAE to be awarded the prestigious LEED Core and Shell Gold Pre-Certification by the US Green Building Council.
The innovative design of the towers creates office space with unmatched flexibility providing occupiers with a working environment that offers panoramic views across Abu Dhabi, filled with an abundance of natural light. Efficient floor plates provide occupiers with the freedom and flexibility to customize the accommodation for different uses, combined with optimal performance and efficiency.
Each of the four office towers is connected through air-conditioned walkways through to the Galleria Mall. The interconnectivity extends to the Rosewood and Four Seasons Hotels, along with a vast array of food and beverage outlets. The towers will also benefit from direct interconnectivity to Al Maryah Central Mall which further extends shopping and dining choices for office residents.
- Large floor plates of approximately 1,700 - 1,900 m2
- Highly efficient floor plates providing a 86% net to gross efficiency
- CAT A fitted offices including raised flooring, suspended ceiling tiles, lighting, air conditioning units
- Car parking offered at a ratio of 1 car parking space for every 46 m2 of office space leased
- Electrical load approximately 100 W/m2
- Cooling load approximately 78 W/m2
- Etisalat Fibre available on each tenant floor (N+N arrangement)
- Floor slab thickness 340 mm
- Floor load of 4 kN/m2
- 150 mm Raised floors